31 Day Challenge! Day 24- Inspired by a Book

Hi loves!!!

  Today's task is to create nails inspired by a book. Originally I was going to create something based on some of my favorite authors. I couldn't decide on a book by Ellen Hopkins or Chuck Palahniuk because I can't freaking freehand!  I've pretty much read every book by these Two authors. So what did I do? I went with Cat in the Hat! loool!!! It started as a joke by Mr. LTHP and it evolved into this mani haha....
 So.. This is not my best work lol... Because of my horrid "freehand" additions haha. But basically my Index finger is based on the cat's belly. The middle finger is pretty obvious right? The Ring finger is based on all the funky stripes you always see in Dr. Seuss artwork and finally my pinkie is based on the Pink mess the "Things" make. I used Zoya Sooki and Purity. I also used O.P.I Black Onyx and I also used Ruby Kisses Hot Pink and China Glaze Empowerment.
 Inspiration!
  Lool! I'm so running on empty!! Hahah.... Inspiration week is kicking the caRp out of me!!! Don't forget to check out Sam and Rie's blogs to see their Book nails!

Thanks for stopping by!
♥ Cristina


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment