31 Day Challenge! Day 23- Inspired by a Movie

Hi loves!!!

  Today's nails are supposed to be inspired by a movie. I had a million ideas for this and then I ran out of time. I got wrapped up in swatching a bunch of stuff and it got late in the day and I just wanted to be done loool! So what did I do? I went with my "safe choice": Black Swan. Now, don't get me wrong. I love the crap out of this movie, but there have been so many Black Swan manis out there... That said.. I hope you like my take on it.
  For this mani I started with bases of Glitter Gal Light as a Feather and Zoya Raven. Then for my middle and Ring fingers I used Bundle Monster plate BM214 and Black and White Konad Special polishes. For my Index and Pinkie I used Konad plate M77. I topped off my Pinkie and Middle Finger with some INM Northern Lights because I have a fetish and at least One nail per mani has to have it hahaha! 

I think it's pretty even though it's so simple. Don't forget to check out Sam and Rie's blogs to see their Movie nails!


Thanks for stopping by!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment