31 Day Challenge! Day 26- Inspired by a Pattern

Umm what??? lol

  Right... So nails inspired by a pattern. I can't even begin to understand exactly what that means so I just kept it simple and went with a color I have not featured in a while and a stamp I've never used before either :D.
 Cute plaid checker pattern :D. For this looks I started with two effortless coats of Bettina Peppermint and stamped with Bettina Secret using Konad plate M64. It's very simple design but I actually really like these. During these finally days of the challenge it feels nice to just be able to do some simple stamping lol.

And can I just say again .. How much I LOOOVE this Blue by Bettina! Don't forget to check out Sam and Rie's blogs to see their Pattern nails!


Thanks for stopping by!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment