31 Day Challenge! Day 27- Inspired by Artwork

Happy Caturday!

  Sorry this is late!! I accidentaly scheduled it for the wrong day! :(:(

  Today's mani was a real adventure. I knew from the second we started the challenge that for this day I wanted to use The Starry Night by Van Gogh as my inspiration. This was really involved but strangely fun to work on even though it was mostly freehanded. I'm super happy with the results.
This is one of my favorite paintings.

   So I took a pic of all the colors I used for this because I don't remember exaclty what I used in what order. I started with a base of Glitter Jean and then created a sponged gradient using Vintage Jean. Then using the rest of the colors I started creating the swishy streaks. This was really fun work on and I;m strangely pleased with how everything turned out.

Here is a pic of all my colors.
Bettina's are so good for freehand! Don't forget to check out Sam and Rie's blogs to see their Artsy nails!


Thanks for stopping by! 
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment