31 Day Challenge! Day 28- Inspired by a Flag

Hi loves and happy Sunday!

  Today's task was a simple one. Flags! I decided to do something a little different and fun and went with Nautical Flags :D. I'm keeping things short and sweet because it's super late and I'm supa tired loool!!! Here's my nails! Can you guess what they spell out?
I did all my nails with tape except for my pinkie wich I freehanded with a fine brush. To clean up the edges and give my flags some sass I used my glitter stripers. I topped the whole thing off with A coat of SV and INM NL.


Here is the Nautical Flag Alphabet.

 Here are all the colors I used for this mani.
These were fun and I really like the touch the glitter adds. Don't forget to check out Sam and Rie's blogs to see their Flag nails!


Thanks for stopping by!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment