31 Day Challenge! Day 29- Inspired by the Supernatural

Hello!

  I'm keeping this even shorter today because today is my Two year wedding anniversary!! Today's task is to be inspired by the supernatural... My inspiration juices are running low and I could not be bothered to come up with something cool for this task :( lol. A lesson in impatience was learned here....
  Sorry lool!!! I know this is soo lazy and sloppy but I'm seriously tired today lol. Mr. LTHP and I have been celebrating our anniversary all weekend long :D. For this I started with two coats of Bettina Allure. I stamped using Konad Black special polish and Bundle Monster plate BM223. 

Ok.. I need a nap now.. lol! Don't forget to check out Sam and Rie's blogs to see their Supernatural nails!


Thanks for stopping by!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment