Muffin Mondays!! Essence Time for Romance and more Hair Pics!!

Hi and happy Monday!

  I hope everyone had a safe and fun Holiday Weekend. I had an awesome weekend with the family and Mr. LTHP. Today Muffin had some Essence pretties to choose from. These beauties came all the way from The Netherlands thanks to the lovely Deborah from LVCAM. This was one of the sweetest nail mails ever. I was feeling down and stuff and Deborah sent me some Amazing pretties to cheer me up :D. Today's pick reminds me of something that Deborah Lippmann might do....
  This is Time for Romance. The name is so fitting. This is a Mauvey/ Rosey version of Deborah Lippmann's Accross the Universe (Which I am now the proud owner of a dupe of...). This pretty is made up of Pink Hex glitters and irregular shaped and sized smaller Pink and Pink iridescent bits suspended in a Mauve/Pinky Jelly. I think this would do better layered but here I have Three coats of Time for Romance on it's own. It's a very romantic and pretty glitter. ♥!!!


 Not the best pic.. My lights were jacked up!

Anywho!! Here is me in the Sun with mah cray cray hair!! But how cute is this dress? It came from Delia's and I got such a good deal on it! It's so comfy and cute!!

Here is a close up of my hair! I loove it so much!! I will make it my mission to make sure it remains vibrant and awesome!!
  Well that is it for this Monday. Have a lovely day ladies!!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment