Oldie Spam Sunday- Holiday Edition

Hi guys!

  So once in a while I like to go back and look at my old posts and pics and all that stuff. I think it is fun to see how my pictures have changed and how my nail art has evolved. I decided to make this a little spam post because I don't have anything ready to post yet *shame*. So I went waaay back into the archives and looked up all of my Holiday manicures from last year. I had just started blogging and and I had also just discovered Chloe's Nails and taping as nail art. My lighting was all weird and my cuticles looked like a**. Thank goodness I started using cuticle remover and taking better care of my hands since ;D. Anywho.. Here are some of my manicures from last year's Holidays. I won't go into full detail about each mani but you can see all of these under the "Holiday Themed" Tab.
  Second Ruffian attempt. Not too shabby, right?

Love this glitter by Sephora by O.P.I. Only Gold for Me.

The day I found out about glitter jelly sandwiches. No, I am no claiming to have started the trend. Just saying this was the day that I found out about it before I read about them somewhere else.

 Scotch taping and glitter layering with the best X-mas polish ever! Party Hearty by China Glaze.

Flakie layering with Barielle Elle's Spell

 Some basic taping over China Glaze Frosty.

My first mani where I mixed " a lot" of techniques.

Frosty glitter sammich.

.
Glitter stripes all in O.P.I.

Basic Funky French.

I still love this manicure.

My first Glitter gradient before I tried sponging.

  I plan on doing some more Holiday manis closer to X-mas. I've just kinda had a lot happen in a short period of time that has really put me behind. But I am feeling much better and I hope to catch up this week. There will even be a Muffin Monday tomorrow! 

Thanks for stopping by!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment