Muffin Monday!! China Glaze Midnight Kiss Holiday Nail Art

Happy Muffin Monday!!

  I cannot believe that Christmas is just right around the corner!! Where has this year gone? I don't know about you guys but it has gone by waaay too fast for me. Not that I am complaining or anything... But it has been a fast year for me. Today I have for you guys some simple and cute Holiday nail art using Muffin's pick. The color she chose for me today was and still is one of my favorite China Glaze colors. For this design I used all China Glaze colors from last years Holiday collection, which I absolutely loved. I think last years collection was much stronger than this years. But enough about the past lool.... Onto some nails!
 For this look I started with Two coats of my favorite Gold foil and Muffin's pick of the day: Midnight Kiss. Then , because it is hardly a Holiday mani without MORE sparkle, I sponged the tips of my nails using the EPIC Party Hearty. For some extra cuteness I added a cute stamp using Bundle Monster plate BM14 and Jolly Holly. I had to go back with a fine brush and paint over the leaves because the stamp was much to light. To accent the stamp I added Red gems for the berries. I love this simple but totally Holiday look :D.

Miss Muffin <3!

 This is Midnight Kiss. The most perfect Gold foil ever! It has an effortless Two coat formula and dries super quick. 
  I hope ya'll have all your Holiday shopping done :D! I still have some wrapping to do and some presents to mail out but it will get done lool! I wish Christmas lasted longer...

 Happy Muffin Monday!!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment