Wet 'n' Wild Ice Baby Swatches- It's a Glitter Kind of Day...

Happy Humpday!

  Today I have swatches of Wet 'n' Wild's Ice Baby Collection. It took me forever to get these done because I was actually wearing these *gasp*. I skipped Three of the colors because... I don't really know why because I'm kinda wishing I had picked them up now.. Anyhow... Here are the Five I picked up.
Back Alley Deals. Amazing Grape Purple micro fine glitter with larger round Magenta bits. I love the contrast between the Two colors of the glitters. Just amazing!!

Cost is no Issue. Amazing Aqua colored micro fine glitter with larger Blue particles mixed in. This is unique and beautiful!  

It's all in the Cut. Lovely micro fine Lavender glitter with Light Pink larger particles mixed in. This looks like fairy dust. Very pretty and girly but absolutely not boring!

Believe me, It's Real. Royal Blue micro glitter with larger Purple particles. This is another winner. Great jewel toned glitter. 

Diamond in the Rough. Charcoal micro glitter with Silvery iridescent larger particles mixed in. This is so  sophisticated and textured looking. LOOVE this!

  All of these glitters are suspended in a clear base so they could also be layered. All of these swatches were Three coats of glitter. While they are in a clear base, the micro fine glitter makes it very easy to build up to full coverage. These did not wear great on me at all. They were chipping off within the same day of application.. I do not mind this because I'd rather them chip off than have to deal with the removal of such fine glitters. For me, these will be great "day polishes". Basically colors I wear when I want to be really flashy but they have crap wear. The applied really easily and dry really quick. These dry gritty and dull so a good top coat is an absolute must. Even though they have crap wear I really LOVE these. I love the colors and I love the fact that most of these colors are dupes to some very expensive polishes that have come out recently. These are a serious WIN for me!

Which are your faves?
♥ Cristina

 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment