Muffin Monday!! ICING Magnetix Gold- Green

Good Morning my loves!

  Today is a new day! I have something sooo cool to show you today. This is really Muffin's pick. What happened to the picture you ask? Well my butt forgot I had the picture in my camera still and I accidentally deleted ALL the pictures.... Her choices were Lynderella's Love Potion No. 99, Mercurial and ICING's Blue/Purple, Green/ Gold Magnetix. I was very excited for her to pick ANY of those because they are all incredible polishes in their own rights.

  So instead of a pic of Muffin making her pick, I have a picture of Muffin and Truffle's new spot. They literally take turns in it! :D It is too cute for words... So here is this...
To see some AWESOME AWESOMENESS just keep reading!



  So this collection just hit ICING stores. I'm not lucky enough to have an ICING store near me so whenever I take the drive to a mall that has one I make a point of it to stop by. I must admit I was no feeling very optimistic about finding these when I went in because it never seems I have much luck. But.... THERE they were! They only had One of each color and they were right by the cash registers. I only picked up two( I STRONGLY regret not getting all Four). See... These pretties are only $9 and on top of that they were buy One get One Half off. So it was a pretty sweet deal and I realized much too late that I could have gotten Four GREAT magnetic polishes for $27... Which would've been the price of about Two Nails Inc. Magnetic polish at Sephora. I felt kinda dumb... I should have gotten all Four... :(
These are not named :(. This looks like a Tiger's Eye gemstone doesn't it? So I'm going to call it Tiger's Eye. It's an Olive- Gold magnetic where the magnetic particles are the Golden part. To apply these I put down one base coat of this color without placing the magnet on top. I did the magnet portion on the Second coat. I LOVE this. I have not been this amused by a polish in a very long time. The formula is pretty good on these, I have no complaints. The brush was a bit weird but I managed to work around it. This is just beautiful! When first applied it looks a bit weird in color but when the magnet portion is done the true beauty if this polish can be appreciated.
The best part about these to me is that the effect is like a little surprise every time you wear them. They are just so much fun. Now, set aside some time to apply these because you have to do one nail at a time and it's not a suuuper quick process. It is, however, VERY fun! These come with Two different types of magnet toppers. Some create a straight line effect like seen here and some a wavy line. The best way to find out what is what is by holding the magnet up to the bottle and seeing how the lines come out. Check out Jen's post to learn more about the different magnets.

These are Awesome. End of story! :D!!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment