31 Day Challenge! Day 18- Half Moon Nails

Hello lovely peeps!!!

  Welcome to day 18 of the challenge! Can I just say how proud I am of Sam, Rie and myself for actually making it this far :D! Today's task is Half Moon nails. I am madly in love with today's look. It's so simple and yet so eye catching. 
 So for this look I started with Two coats of Bettina's Celebrate which is a really pretty Gold Foil. Close to China Glaze's Midnight Kiss but just a bit lighter. Once that was dry I went over the top with A England's Galahad. Let me tell you guys about Galahad... It's the most stunning shade of Fall-perfect Teal. The formula... Holy Jeebs the formula on this... It's amazing! I've never used a creme with a formula quite like this one. It is so opaque but not thick.... Ughhh just perfect. Also a major perk is that I am completely dupeless for Galahad, so yay for that! I had already started loosing Sun here so I had to use this weird angle. The contrast between the foil and the creme really make this special for me.

I hope you guys like these as much as I do :D! Don't forget to check out Sam and Rie's blogs to see their  Half Moon nails!

Tomorrow's challenge should be fun! Galaxy nails!!
♥ Cristina

(**Some of the products featured were provided by the manufacturer**)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment