31 Day Challenge! Day 19- Galaxy Nails

Hi darlings!!

  I was so ready and excited to work on today's nails! Galaxy nails is something I've been wanting to try for a very long time but just never got around to it.... Well lucky me! Today's challenge task was Galaxy nails and after watching a few tutorials and looking at tons of pictures I ended up with these :D!
This was SO much fun to work on. You really can't do any wrong... I started with a base of BYS Down the Rabbit Hole. Then I sponged in layers starting with White on White then Electric Pineapple then Carnation Creation then Splash of Geranium. Then I went back and sponged the edges of my "nebulas" very lightly with some Blue Moon. Don't worry, I have a pic of all my colors below :D! Then I topped it all off with a coat of INM Northern Lights and Seche Vite. 

I definitely will be doing more Galaxy manis in the future. The color combinations are endless and they are just fun to work on!

Here is a pic of all the colors I used for this mani.
I can't wait to see what Sam and Rie did for their nails! Don't forget to check out Sam and Rie's blogs to see their Galaxy nails!


Water-marble tomorrow!!! So excited for that as well!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment