Successful Swirly Gradient

I struggled with the Nailasaurus' gradient tutorial. I couldn't get it to apply smoothly and would end up with bubbles and rough spots and everything BUT a smooth gradient. Finally someone helped me out by suggesting that my sponge was too dry? Yes! It turns out that I had much better results with a more saturated sponge. 
I started with the base of the Balm's Hot Ticket Mellow Yellow that I showed you earlier today. Then the gradient was Mellow Yellow to another polish from the Balm. Sky Blue Right Past You.

Then I stamped with white Konad polish and the Mash40 image plate on a few accent nails. I apologize for the rough cuticles. This many layers to clean up with acetone left me less than perfect.

 This indoor picture is more color accurate.
:)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment