Inspired by SoGuessWhat11

This look was inspired by this YouTube tutorial. I did the exact same process as her, I just used different polishes. My base polish is Shimmer Polish Jasmine. There will be plain swatch pics at the end. I used the same MASH plate that she mentions and Konad Special White polish. The purple I used is China Glaze Spontaneous and then again, I used the same MASH plate for the octopus and Sinful Colors Black on Black. I didn't want to do an octopus on each nail, so I just did one as an accent. :) So cute!


 Isn't he just adorable?

So here are some plain swatches of Shimmer Polish Jasmine and the details.
Check out Cindy's Etsy shopwebsite, or facebook for more information on purchasing. Or you can always email her directly with your paypal address and the colors you would like to purchase: 
shimmer484(at)gmail(dot)com
 

This was 3 thin coats. Jasmine was developed with Cindy's new formulation. So this one does not separate like the older version does. Each layer of polish dried quickly. The glitter applies evenly without much fuss. The color of Jasmine is mostly light blue that leans towards teal. You can see in this bottle shot that there is also a sprinkling of yellow, red, dark blue, and green glitters.




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment