Bettina Fiori Collection Swatches

It's Friday....

  But it doesn't much feel like one.... I've been having a rough week. I know it's usually all farts and Sunshine around here but... Truth? I struggle with depression and anxiety. There's days, sometimes weeks, where just the thought getting out of bed makes me want to curl up and disappear. I know I've never opened up about this before because I didn't even know how to approach it or put it out there. It needed to be addressed.... I am a ball of insecurity and awkwardness. I constantly shut down because it is easier than trying to be happy. I don't really have many friends and that is just fine.
  I present myself to be a very happy person but ultimately I am very insecure and indifferent towards most things. If I have no expectations, I can't be disappointed (I realize that's not a healthy way of thinking). I started blogging as a way to focus my energy on something positive and that I enjoy. The past few weeks have been nothing short of an emotional roller coaster from Hell and I can't shake this bad funk I am in.... "Funk" doesn't even sound like the right word at this point... Most of the time I find myself trying to force "it". What is "it"? Well... Everything... I don't want to quit blogging but I constantly find myself reassessing my dedication. I'm in a dark place and I might need a break... I hate to put this out there but it was eating away at me and not entirely helping my situation.

  That being said here are swatches of Bettina's Fiori Collection. A huge thanks for my friend Wanda for  sending these my way!
 Continue reading to see close ups.


Needless to say I am not feeling very chatty today so I will literally let the pictures to the talking for this post. The Fiori collection is available now. This is a floral themed collection. The names are flower names in Spanish. 

Bettina Gladiola
 Gladiola. Two easy coats.

Bettina Orchidea
 Orchidea. Two coats.

Bettina Ortencia
 Ortencia. Two coats.

Bettina Glacinto
 Glacinto. Two coats.

Bettina Tulipani
 Tulipani. Two coats.

Bettina Magnolia
 Magnolia. Two coats.
 I think it goes without saying that I really do love this collection. It feels more Spring than Summer but it kinda came out in between Seasons so it can go both ways. I love this collection because when you put all the colors together it looks very Sanrio- Hello Kitty and I love anything Hello Kitty. As usual the formlas were creamy perfection. Again a huge thanks to lovely Wanda for finding these for me!

Thanks for stopping by.


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment