Orly - Walk Down the Aisle

Another polish I picked up from Orly on Hautelook.
Shame on me for not researching swatch pictures online before ordering... I thought this would be a really pretty, shimmery, sky blue. And it's not! I opened the box and said "this one is green?!"

On my thumb I tried to layer as many coats as I could to see it's opacity capabilities....
This is 4 coats and you can see that the icy shimmer just stacks up but never becomes fully opaque.

For a full swatch I wanted to layer it over a sky blue to get what I originally thought it would be.
This is 3 coats of Orly Walk Down the Aisle over 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blue-Away.

You can see the pinky is just Sally Hansen Blue Away so you can compare to the shimmer topper of Walk Down the Aisle.
Pretty, but definitely not what I had anticipated!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment