OPI - HTF - Back in the Saddle

This is another great black label find at my local Goodwill. I got it for only 99 cents.
The fill line on this bottle was also just barely used.
It hits right at the rim of the bottle well above the OPI lettering.

It's a pumpkin-y orange color with heavy gold shimmer.
2 coats are pictured. Again, despite smelling of toxic old fumes, the formula was still really good and went on smooth.


The label on the bottom is pretty disgusting and damaged. 
I tried to clean it up a bit but it's still difficult to read. 
In the sunlight I managed to make out that it's 4 words long and the last word is "Saddle" so my online digging leads me to believe it's "Back in the Saddle" from the "Wild Wild West" collection from 1999. The color seems to match.




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment