Updated OCC Power Plant Mani- Matte Angled French Tips

(**Some of the products featured in this post were provided for  review consideration**)
Good Morning!!

  This will be a quickie post. I feel like all I do these days is bitch about not feeling well, and I am really sorry about that. I have this "thing" where I feel like my body cannot keep up with my brain. There is SO much I want to/need to get done. I have so many ideas floating around in my brain, but I rarely have the energy to get up and DO IT. I hate it :(. I really try so hard not to dwell on my illness, but it has been wearing me down lately. I've never had these many bad weeks in a row. I know this is not permanent and I hope to be well someday soon. I will be heading to the Mayo Clinic in May so, Fingers crossed I'll come out with some more definite answers.  
 So this cool and simple look started with a base of OCC Power Plant. After a day of wearing Power Plant by itself I decided to layer Lac Attack's Hogwarts over it for some bling. I wore that for another day or so and I had some minimal tip wear going on, but was not ready to part with my mani yet... SO, I taped off some angled french tips and painted the exposed parts with Cult Nails Nevermore. To finalize my whole look and give it some edge, I added a coat of Twee & Honey This is mateness- matte top coat. 

 I'm hoping to be a little on track this week. I do have quite a lot of pictures ready to go, they are mainly makeup though. I know many of you are here for le nails, but LTHP LOOOOVES makeup too ♥. So, there might be a lot of makeup posts coming your way these coming days. Mainly because I don't have much "nail" material ready to go :(. But as I said above, I have SO many ideas, so many new things I want to try and tutorials I want to film. I just need my body to get with the program and stop rebelling against me.

XO


(**Some of the products featured in this post were provided for  review consideration**)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment