OPI - HTF - mystery polish....

This is the third polish that I scored from Goodwill for only 99 cents. It's label is missing so I have no idea which one it could possibly be.... But the simple lettering on the back of the bottle matches the bottle of Plymouth Lox. It's not like the newer OPI bottles that have a lot of lettering and symbols. 

The fill line hits at the horizontal line just below the OPI letters.
It's a warm orange with hints of coral. Creme finish. Pictured is 3 thin coats. The lid of this one was quite stuck and required some effort to get into. Then I had to add a couple of drops of thinner because it was slightly gloopy. Once I thinned it a bit, it applied perfectly.
So do you have any idea what it could be? I don't have much knowledge when it comes to old OPIs. I'd appreciate any help I can get.




Then I decided to use it in some nail art inspired by this look I found through Pinterest.




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment