Shimmer Polish - Alessandra & Katie

More Shimmers!
 Check out Cindy's Etsy shop, website, or facebook for more information on purchasing. Or you can always email her directly with your paypal address and the colors you would like to purchase:
shimmer484(at)gmail(dot)com
 
Alessandra is described as a coral red. It has a finer mix of glitters with mostly red, but some turquoise bits.
Here I layered 1 coat of Alessandra over Orly Haute Red.




Katie gave me a bit of trouble. I think it's just not my favorite color combination. Or maybe a bad pairing for base polish? It was a bit thicker, and one coat wouldn't spread evenly, so I just built up 2 coats for (close to) full opacity. I applied it over Orly Decades of Dysfunction. It's difficult to describe the color too.... Overall drab, like an old penny or something.... a lot of light copper & some light green bits.





{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment