Finger Paints Special Effects Collection

Hello my lovely readers!!

  Today I have some lovely pairings using the Finger Paints Special Effects Collection. I know it's been said a million times before, but, OMGGGG I am so excited to see FLAKIESSS in stores and available to us normies loool! But seriously though, I am so happy to be able to have a selection of beautiful flakies readily available to us... These are flakies I feel like I can wear because I didn't pay so much for it that it feels like a relic now... Aheemmm Nfu.Oh #52 I'm looking at you. The only downfall to these is that they are limited edition and available only at Sally's Beauty Supply Stores. Hurry up and grab them why they are around!!

  Yes, they all look the same in the bottle. Flakies are the ultimate definition of the whole "don't judge a book by a cover" thing. I mean how boring does this picture look in the reader, lol? But these... These things right here... Are worth their weight in Gold Flakies!! Just keep reading...
 To see some awesome combinations with these pretties just keep on readin'

Finger Paints Flashy over Julep Maggie
Hello Gorgeous!! Flashy is mainly Reddish/ Coppery flakes in a kind of clear- milky base. These don't really have a strong color shift and remain mostly reddish until you move your nails to extreme angles. This is the clear- based equivalent to Zoya Chloe pretty much. 

Finger Paints Flecked over China Glaze Glittering Garland
  Flecked is the most amazing Green to Blue and visa- versa flakie. If this were to have an equivalent it would be Zoya Maisie or Opal. I am absolutely smitten with this combination. The Green flakes looked like little crushed Emeralds on my nails. AMAZING!

Finger Paints Twisted over Julep Chloe
Ahhhh!!! OMG this is just so amazing! Twisted is the perfect mix of all different kinds of flakies that create the coolest effect ever. I can't even fully make out exactly all the colors that come out in this flakie because there are just so many of them at once. My eyes can't get enough of this. I believe this is like a clear-based Clairvoyant/ Unicorn Puke.

Finger Paints Asylum over Julep Trina
Asylum is a pretty even mix of Red and Blue flakes that do not really seem to have an obvious color shift. I have to comment on how sparse the flakes were on this one. Also, for some reason the base of this flake seemed extra milky... IDK, maybe it was just mine but I found that a little odd. I still like this a lot. This combination in particular really sold me on this flakie.

Finger Paints Motley over My Nameless Franken
 This may not have been the best combo to try to showcase this flakie because my base color was so similar to the darker Blue flakes but this is really beautiful in person... Anywho Motley is a mix if Blue and Green flakes that don't really have a color shift like Flecked does. Much like Asylum, the flakes in Motley are also very sparse.

Here is one coat each Finger Paints flakie over O.P.I Black Onyx.
And there you have it! These are pretty amazing. These do seem to be less packed than some other flakies out there but that's not really a problem. These were perfect at Two coats of the flakies over whatever base I was wearing. You really cannot beat inexpensive flakies that are readily available.... Well .. Just about... Seriously girls!! Run out and pick up at least one while they last! The effect these create is like nothing else and it will make you stare at your nails sooo much! 

Which ones are you loving?


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment