LTHP's Day Out! My 700th Post and a Thank You!

Good Evening loves!

  I realized I was at 699 posts and I actually wanted to take a second to recognize this (kind of) a milestone in my blogging career lol. I know everyone says this, but I never expected this blog to take off like it has. I am so very grateful to each and every person that takes time from their day to stop by and see what I am up to. I am also so happy that I can bring my readers a little bit of joy each day just by sharing something I love so much, nail polish! You guys really keep me going and, of course, if it were not for you guys LTHP would not be the awesome "thing" it has become. I love sharing my passion with the world and I love hearing from all of you on Facebook, Twitter and here. You guys seriously make all the hard work so worth it and I hope to continue doing this for a very long time to come! So Thank YOU ALL soo much for supporting my addiction to nail polish and nail art. Thank you all for being there for me and thank you all for just being so awesome!! I'd also like to thank my hubs and my family for always backing me up in everything I do. *tearing up now*..... I really love doing this and I love that I have such awesome readers!! <3!!! I think a giveaway should be coming soon....

  SOOOO!! Today I took the day OFF and Mr. LTHP and I had a very nice day out and about Sarasota (FL). It was beautiful outside today and we went to the Bayfront Park in SRQ for a nice stroll in the bright Florida Sun. Today was a great day!
Pardon my goofy grin ;). Some shots a-la Nifty Ba! ;). I recently got this cute little dress from American Eagle. Today was the perfect day to bust it out for the first time. The sandals are from Kenneth Cole and so are the Sunglasses.

  I was wearing some new NP Jewelry I was sent by the lovely Stephanie from Beads Ink. The ring is made out of Nail-Venturous Floam. Stephanie had been following my saga of hunting down Floam (which I now have thanks to a lovely reader... See what I mean? You guys rock so hard!) and she decided to surprise me with a Floam ring. The necklace is made out of Dollish Pollish in Random Dancing and Zoya Areej. Let me tell you about how awesome these pieces are!! SO AWESOME! I will do a review on Stephanie's shop later on in the week. I got compliments on both the ring and the pendant today :D. They went perfect with my colorful dress.

Here is a regular shot. I did my hair in a braided headband and let the rest flow loose. I'm obsessed with braids lately............. Freaking LOVE this dress.........

Here are some shots of the bay... So pretty out today!

Happy Caturday!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment