LTHP Franken: Coal Digger

Good morning loves!

  Today I have an awesome franken I made using an Etsy polish and a NYX polish. Actually a big part of the reason for my purchasing the specific Etsy polish was to be able to create this franken. I am a HUGE fan of micro shard like glitter. My love of this type of glitter became obvious after I tried NYX Gilded Glitter. Which I am sure goes by a different name now since NYX re-vamped their nail polish line. Anyhow, here is my franken that I made out of Sweetfairy Boutique Black Ice and NYX Gilded Glitter.
 Any Modern Family fans in the house? The name was inspired by the episode where Gloria finds out that Claire had called her a "Coal Digger" (LOVE Luke) hahah....For this layering I started with Two perfect coats of Barielle Island Breeze. Once that was dry I added Two coats of my franken Coal Digger and topped it off with some Seche Vite. Seriously love this look!

Here is a macro just 'cause I felt like it :D.
Thoughts?



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment