Rapunzel, Flynn, & Pascal are Tangled

This is my entry to Taylor's Disney Nail Art Contest. I had to come up with something new and I revisted Tangled! My first attempt here, left some room for improvement... I'm still not entirely confident that I hit the mark. : / But that's ok, it's all for fun!

Many of you often ask how I paint the nails of my non-dominant hand when I do these complex cartoon designs. So here is an example! I choose polishes of the same color scheme and skittle it up! It helps to pull out more colors from the design and I like to paint each nail a little different so that one hand isn't crazy busy and the other just 1 solid color. Or I might stamp a swirly design over those nails to help it all look cohesive.

I think Flynn doesn't look like Flynn... at all. But it was getting late and he was proving to be impossible. Lol. So you can figure out who he is from the context of the other nails. :)
I used China Glaze Something Sweet, Second Hand Silk, and Lemon Fizz. The characters were all done with acrylic paint.

Fingers crossed that I might be a finalist!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment