Muffin Monday!! Zoya Adina- Dainty Nail Art

Happy Muffin Monday!!

  Today's Muffin Monday is brought to you by a stubborn Kitteh who did not want to pick hahah! What I did was I had Mr. LTHP pick the initial Five colors because I just did not want to pick myself and then we set them up for Muffin. She came in... Sat down in front of the arch of colors and started cleaning her pretty little self. Mr. LTHP tried to point her in the direction of the colors and instead she decided she wanted to play and started rolling on her back and being adorable. Mr. LTHP wanted to see Adina... So I went with her... I beyond love the finished look!
 Please please please continue reading. This look is too pretty to miss! So.... Please enjoy Mr. LTHP's pick :D!

  I started with a base of Three thin and perfect coats of Zoya's Adina. I really wanted to play off the Green tones in this beauty so I sponged the tips with some Zoya Apple. I then went back and sponged lightly on the very tips with China Glaze Glittering Garland. I then went back over with some Apple because I really wanted the shimmery Apple gradient to be more evident. I wanted the look of dainty vines so I went with Konad Plate M73 and used my favorite stamping Green, China Glaze Jolly Holly. I topped the whole thing off with some Seche Vite. I really love the contrast of the colors in this mani and it is very striking in person. I am all about looks like this one.
Here is a swatch of the lovely Adina. It just so happens that the genius behind A England polishes is named Adina. It is awesome to see her Zoya namesake be such an amazing an unique shade. I'll just let the pictures do the talking.... Yum... This makes me think of mythical Nymphs or something like that.
I love wearing polishes that I have not worn in a very long time and falling in love with them all over again. 

Yay for nail art! I missed doing nail art... 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment