Sunday Spam!! #BeautyBloggersOrlando Meet up Edition- A Must Read!

Hi loves!!

  Today's spam post will be something a little different. This past Saturday I was fortunate enough to attend an amazing Beauty Blogger Meet Up for us Central (ish) Florida ladies. It took place at the amazing Cafe Tu Tu Tango at International Drive, Orlando. So today I will be showing you guys a ton of pics I took while at the event. Now keep in mind.. I am not a "photographer" lol... So some of these pics kinda suck... Mostly because I was SOOO excited to be there meeting everyone that I was trigger happy and taking tons of pics! I will list all of the bloggers that were at the event and our sponsors as well.

  I will be sharing everyone's links at the end of the post. If I missed anyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know so I can add you!
There are quite a few pics so read on after the jump to see all the fun!

  The event was hosted by Brittany from Clumps of Mascara. A huge thanks to Brittany for all her hard work in bringing us together for this very successful event. I seriously cannot wait for more meet-ups in the future. 

We all went around and did intros. We talked about out blogs and how much we all sucked at public speaking hahaha! LIES!! All these ladies are so amazing! Above is the lovely miss Cat. It was her b-day!

There were so many of us! And isn't this location so fitting for a beauty blogger meet up! It was so colorful and fun @ Cafe Tu Tu Tango.

The lovely miss Pam kinda became our group photog :D!

Miss Maria from Cult nails on the Left and the lovely Leandra.

 Check out Maria's guns!! HAWT!

 Pretty miss Leslie who had KICK ASS Gold glitter heels!!

She's getting ready to go to nail tech school!!

Miss Su who makes amazing jewelry!

Back there is Miss Kari from Once Bitten.

 Miss Margaret.

 Lovely Courtney (Phyrra)

Miss Kimberly from Libby's Pink Vanity

Miss Brittany between miss Leslie in the Blue and miss Libby!

Swapping madness! Everyone brought goodies for swaps!

More madness :D!

We all had so much fun going through each other's stashes. I brought 130 nail polishes with me for swaps and I didn't bring back a single polish out of the ones I brought but I did grab 16 pretty polishes from the swap boxes that were there.

Girls going through my stuffs.

Brittany doing the raffle for Milani products. Milani was kind enough to send us 15 goodie bags packed full with their Spring launches.

Leandra with her goodie bag she won.

Myself, Alyssa, Maria and Steph.

Miss Su makes these pretty nail jewelry detail. I really want to try one of these babies out for a special occasion.

Myself and Leandra. She is just so sweet and I beyond love her hair!


Here are all the amazing ladies I got to me on Saturday. If I forgot anyone please let me know!!! 



Judi:
Judixo


Deborah:
DeborahYanni

A big huge thank for the kindness of our Sponsors. Venomous CosmeticsAvon from the lovely Alyssa, Cult NailsMilani Cosmetics, , NYX CosmeticsOverall BeautyCVS BeautyTarte CosmeticsPure IceBeauti Control and Luxx Cosmetics.

  I am so thrilled to have been able to make it to the meet up and I cannot wait to see all these girls again. I also hope for our meetings to keep growing more and more. A huge thank you to everyone that came for being there and taking their time to organize this huge gathering.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment