We Interrupt this Zoya Week to Bring You... #Kidrobot Misko Owl Inspired Nail Art

Whooo... That was a long title...

  So, if you follow me on instagram you may have noticed my budding obsession with the Kidrobot Misko Owl series. [HERE] is a post that is very informative about what these cute little fellas are. Long story short, they are collctable "toys" design by artists that team up with Kidrobot to be relesead in series. They come in blind boxes so you don't know which owl you will get. Kidrobot has all kinds of crazy series and amazing artist collabs but this is the first time that I absolutely HAD TO HAVE every toy released in the series. The artist who designed these series is Nathan Jurevicius.
  Needless to say I had to find a way to get these little guys on my nails somehow...
  This was all done by free hand no tape involved, which is why my lines are not perfect. For the cute little eyes I used the ruffle mani technique but in a circular motion. This was really easy to do but a little time consuming as I had to wait before placing my next row of dots when working on the eyes.

The colors used were: Bettina Sunrise and Aqua, Rimmel Grey Matter, Milani White on the Spot and Black Swift, O.P.I Off with her Red!, PIXI Paradise Pink and China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic.

Here is a picture of the Four Misko Owls I have so far. Four more to go!
I hope you guys enjoyed this quickie look! I had so much fun working on these nails, mostly because I love the inspiration behind them so much. And to think, my first owl was a total impulse buy during a Books-a-Million checkout lol. Misko owls are just cute little collectibles. I have dubbed my little owls "The Guardians of The Polish Room" since that's where they hang out.

Thanks for stopping by!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment