31 Day Challenge 2012! Day Four: Green Nails

Hello and happy Tuesday! 

  Today Rie, Sam and myself are taking on the Fourth prompt in the 31 Day Challenge. The list calls for Green nails. I.Love.Green! Naturally I wanted to do something fun and with many different shades of Green so I went for a double gradient. This look features some of my favorite Bettina and Zoya Green polishes. 
  For this Green look I started with a base of Bettina Trees. I followed my base by doing a sponged gradient using Trees and Bettina #194, this created a pretty Forest Green to Grass Green gradient. For the dots I used the dotted gradient technique using all Zoya. Instead of starting at my tips, I reversed the gradient by placing the larger dots at my cuticle. I had tried a similar look a while time ago, this turned out much better :D! The Zoya dot Greens are done in Tracie, Meg and Logan. I love the revese gradients and how it all looks together. I topped it all off with some Seche Vite.

Here is a picture of all the pretty Greens featured in this mani.

Thanks for stopping by!! Don't forget to stop by my challenge partners Rie and Sam's to see their Green looks for day Four!

(**Products provided by PR or manufacturer for my consideration**)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment