Basketball Nails

I get a lot of different requests for nail art, and frequently sports or cheerleading has been suggested by my school age followers. So here is a basketball design. I was greatly inspired by The Daily Nail. I remember when she first posted them in 2011 and I thought it was brilliant. To leave the dots without topcoating them. It saves the texture! 
And of course a hoop & net for the accent nail.

Step by step:

Base coat only on the accent nail. 2 coats of Essie Very Structured for the others.
Apply dots of Very Structured mixed with some brown polish.
I used half of a hole reinforcement sticker to mask off my half moon and then stamped the rest with BM-209 & Konad Special White Polish.
Then remove the sticker and apply Sally Hansen Celeb City to the dividing line. Use a black nail art striper to apply the basketball lines.


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment