Nicole by O.P.I Selena Gomez Collection Swatches

Happy Thursday! 

  Today I am sharing my swatches of the Selena Gomez Collection by Nicole by O.P.I. This collection is made up of Seven full coverage shades and Seven glittery toppers. I can't say I am a Selena Gomez fan, or that I know what her "vibe" is... Judging from the range of colors in this collection I'd say girly and sweet :D.
 To see closeups of each shade just continue reading.

Nicole by O.P.I Selena 
Say hello to Selena. The namesake of the collection. Selena is a soft, Salmony Pink creamy base with beautiful, soft shimmer. The formula on this color is squishy and delicious, it glides on buttery smooth and even. I used Three thin and easy coats for my swatch. 

Nicole by O.P.I Inner Sparkle over Nicole by O.P.I Selena
 Inner Sparkle is made up of a "base" of small light Gold glitter accented by light Pink and Lavender hex particles. The base on this shade is clear. While the spread of the glitter is nice, I don't think this shade could be built up to opacity. Inner Sparkle dries a bit dull so a top coat is a must. 

Nicole by O.P.I Hit the Lights 
Hit the Lights is a very primary shade of Yellow creme with the slightest, slightest shimmer. The formula on this shade was odd. It wanted to go on streaky and then it would even out. I'm conflicted lol. This shade was not the easiest to work with but it was not the worst Yellow I've had to work with. I used Three thin coats.  

Nicole by O.P.I Sweet Dreams over Nicole by O.P.I Hit the Lights 
 Sweet Dreams is made up of light lavender glitter accented by Silver and Teal hex particles suspended in a clear base. Sweet Dreams is the same concept as Inner Sparkle but in different color glitters. 

Nicole by O.P.I Spring Break 
 Spring Break is a pretty shade of vivid Magenta creme. This shade is not very unique but it is still pretty and fun. The formula on this shade was perfect in every way and I only needed Two coats for full coverage. 

Nicole by O.P.I Stars at Night over Nicole By O.P.I Spring Break 
Stars at Night is made up of Silver and Silver Prismatic micro bars packed in a clear base. 

Nicole by O.P.I Love Song 
 Love Song is a pretty, light grapey Purple with a slight shimmer. It is not quite as vivid as it shows in my photos. Think of this color, with a slight hint of dustiness and you get Love Song. I really liked this shade. Love Song has a great Two coat formula. 

Nicole by O.P.I Mi Fantasia over Nicole by O.P.I Love Song 
Mi Fantasia is made up of densely packed Steely Blue glitter accented by Aqua prismatic micro bars. Mi Fantasia adds a lot of interesting texture to what ever it is layered over. 

Nicole By O.P.I Naturally
 Naturally is a pretty shade of Blue toned baby Pink creme with a soft Silvery shimmer. I was surprised to love this shade as much as I did. The formula on this color was really nice an squishy in a good way. I did Three easy coats of color for my swatch. 

Nicole By O.P.I Confetti Fun over Nicole by O.P.I Naturally 
 Confetti Fun is your standard "birthday glitter" rainbow mix. I do LOVE the micro Silver glitter suspended in the base of this topper. As many of these types of glitters as I have I don't even really get tired of them. 

Nicole By O.P.I Pretty in Plum 
 Pretty in Plum is a pretty Red toned plummy shimmer. This shade is pretty classic and does great in Three thin coats. 

Nicole By O.P.I Kissed at Midnight over Nicole by O.P.I Pretty in Plum 
Kissed at Midnight is the same concept as Inner Sparkle and Sweet Dreams. The blend here is of light Gold and bright Yellow-Gold. I really loved this combination. 

Nicole By O.P.I Heavenly Angel over Pretty in Plum
Heavenly Angel is opalescent flakes suspended in a clear base. This was a let down for me :(. It's like there are not enough flakes in the base. A LOT of fishing was necessary and at the end this is what I ended up with... Lumpy nails and clumped flakes.... 

Nicole by O.P.I Scarlett
Scarlett is a pretty Pinky red metallic shimmer with a light Golden duochrome. The formula on this shade is just a little sheer but easily buildable. I used Three thin coats for this swatch.

 These are really cute and girly. I can't say I was blown away by any particular shade in this bunch but it is a cohesive collection. These are already available for purchase at most Nicole by O.P.I retailers!

Will you be picking any of these up?

(**NOPI products provided for my consideration**)


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment