University Nail Pax - University of Alabama at Birmingham

These products were provided by PAX Designs for review.
They can be purchased here for $12.00
I think that's a good price because there are 32 individual nail wraps in the kit. Compared to Incoco nail wraps that are $8-$10 for only 16 wraps. (Also note that Incoco wraps are made from actual nail polish, these nail wraps are made from some kind of foil/vinyl. They peel off rather than remove with acetone.)

I really like their packaging and design. It really hints at "collegiate" Lol.
Directions on how to apply are under the top lid. One sheet of 16 is under the exposed window along with a coarse emery board. A second sheet of 16 is behind the instructions.

This particular pattern is the University of Alabama at Birmingham.

 The design limits you to having a single logo on your thumb and the rest covered with a pattern of smaller logos. The sizing is a little strange. Left to right, 1 pinky size then the next 5 are all virtually the exact same size, then a small thumb, and a gigantic size that would even be too big for my big toe.

A closeup of my thumb. The image is pixelated and not a really clear print.

The other nails...  Mostly applied pretty easily. They do allow for a slight stretch when you put them on and that helps. I had a few spots that puckered and didn't lie flat.

I had trouble with my middle nail and didn't get it close enough to my cuticle.

Other than some sizing issues, I think these are a great idea for any die hard sports fans that want nail art but don't have the time or freehand skills to create it with polish.
I'll have another design from them up soon.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment