#AwesomeNailsAreAwesome Guest Week! Featuring Sarah of Chalkboard Nails

Happy Sunday!! 

  I'm kinda sad guest week is ending! I wish I could feature even more talented, amazing bloggers. But now it's time to get back to biz! I hope you guys missed me, these girls have made it SO hard for me to come back with a bang lol! I mean, just go back through the past Two weeks of guest posts and there is so much beautiful, perfect work done by my fellow beauty/ nail bloggers. I'm gonna have to sit down and think really hard about what I'ma do to wow you guys back into loving me hahahaha!
  SOOO! Today's guest is a blogger is one that I look up to, quite honestly. Sarah of Chalkboard Nails may not have been around the blogging scene for long, but we all know who she is! I mean this girl, literally, burst into the nail art scene with designs that are so out-of-the-box, creative use of techniques and AMAZINg freehand skills. There is no stopping Sarah when it comes to busting out some unique and eye-catching nail art... Needless to say... I just HAD to have her on to finish out a week of amazing manicures! 
-----

Hello everyone! I'm so pleased to have been given the opportunity to write a guest post for the lovely Cristina. I hope you all enjoy what I've put together!
 I started off this manicure with a base of OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! I love the color because its dark and moody without being pitch black. Then, using a small nail art brush and OPI Alpine Snow, I painted on some tiny petals, grouping them together to create a random large flower pattern on all of my nails. The manicure actually looked pretty cool at this point, but I did want to add just a bit more detail to it. After cleaning off my nail art brush, I added some coral detailing in the middle of the petals using theBalm Coral Reef-ined
I'm very pleased with the way this came out! It kind of looks like a vintage-style pattern to me, like something you'd find on a gorgeous full skirted 50's dress or something. And really, can you go wrong with floral print? I think not. :)
Thank you all for reading, and thank you Cristina for asking me to be in your guest post lineup!
----
  This week would have been incomplete without Sarah's amazing nails and nail art. I can't thank enough, all of the ladies who agreed to post for me while I was gone, and I hope I can repay the favor some day ;D. I am starting to feel almost normal again. But anywho, thank you Sarah for taking from your time to do this guest post for the LTHP crowd! 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment