31 Day Challenge 2012! Day 22: Inspired by a Song

Happy Caturday!

  Today is day 22 of the 31 Day Challenge and Sam, Rie and I have to be inspired by a song. I had some serious mental block when trying to decide on a song... So I didn't :D! I started up my Pandora on my favorite station, Sleigh Bells, and decided that what ever song came on first would be the one I would use as my inspiration. 
  The song that came on was "Riot Rhythm" by Sleigh Bells. To this day I still have no idea what that song is about. So I watched the video, which made as much sense as the song lol... But it did have a lot of cool imagery... 
 Every nail is inspired by an aspect of the video. These nails make as much sense as the video does lolol. It's an awesome song though. I love Sleigh Bells! 

I'm going to break this mani down by nail to make it easier. 
-Pinky nail: base color; Cult Nails Enticing. Gradient done with China Glaze 2012 Neons in Splish Splash, Love's a Beach and Sunkissed. The stamp is from one of the Cheeky plate sets, CH02, and I used Konad Black Special Polish. 

- Ring nail" Cult Nails Nevermore accented with opalescent rhinestones. 

-Middle Nail: base color; Cult Nails Nevermore. Taped off accents in CG Def Defying, Bettina Premium Wash and Milani in Yellow Whiz and Rapid Cherry. Topped off with Seche Vite and INM Northern Lights.

-Index nail: base color: CG Tree Hugger and stamped with Cheeky plate CH03 in Konad Black. The splatter accents were done with Zoya in Robyn and Lara

 Here is the video that inspired the nails! 
Now don't forget to stop by my challenge partners Rie and Sam's to see their Song Inspired looks for day 22!




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment