Shimmer Polish - Leslie

A VERY SPECIAL Shimmer Polish!
Check out Cindy's Etsy shopwebsite, or facebook for more information on purchasing. Or you can always email her directly with your paypal address and the colors you would like to purchase: 
shimmer484(at)gmail(dot)com
Cindy has named one LESLIE! I'm so thrilled that she sent me one to try. It's perfect and I love it!
This is a nail art look I did quickly to show it off.
Close up bottle shot
It's a beautiful blend of blue, periwinkle, lilac, and red? pink?
I don't know exactly, it's just 1000 degrees of awesome.


I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Agent Lavender, let it dry.
I taped off my tips and sponged on Shimmer Leslie. My ring finger is just 1 coat of Shimmer Leslie over Agent Lavender.

 Then I used a Kiss Nail Art Striper in black to outline and doodle the heart.

Here is 2 coats of Shimmer Leslie with no underwear. Lol. And by underwear I mean a base layer of another nail polish. I, Leslie, was in fact wearing literal underwear.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment