Zoya Week!! featuring Zoya Suri

Good morning lovely readers!

  Zoya week continues today with this stamped look featuring Suri from Zoya's Diva Fall 2012 Collection. Since Suri is such an amazing shade of regal Purple I couldn't bring myself to do something too elaborate. I kept the look simple with pretty stamped flowers. 
  For this simple look I started with a base of Two coats of the beautiful Zoya Suri. For the pretty flower stamps I used Red Angel stamping plate RA119 with China Glaze Passion. The only reason for my purchasing China Glaze Passion was for stamped nail art. Passion is a perfect Gold stamping polish.
 I love this look to bits. Yes, it is very simple but Suri is such a stunning and eye-catching color that I could not bring myself to cover it up with too intricate of stamp design. Purple and Gold= ♥

I hope you guys like this Suri look!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment