31 Day Challenge 2012! Day Eight: Metallic Nails

Good evening dahlings! 

  My slacker bum finally sat down to do today's challenge prompt about Two hours ago. Sammy and Rie posted earlier today. I believe Miss Rie had quite a fun night and was also runnin late today lol! My excuse? I got caught up with a hair color project over the weekend (still not finished), and had no time to do my challenge nails. 
  Also, a bit of news... I had a doc appointment earlier today and finally got an answer as to what has been making me ill, turned out to be Crohn's Disease. At this point I am just glad to have an answer and can finally get on an official treatment plan. So there's that... 
  I had a hard time coming up with a look for today's look. I couldn't decide what kind of metallic I wanted to go with... Glassfleck metallic? Shimmer? Glitter? Chrome-y? And then, there it was, like a shining beacon... My O.P.I Goldeneye from the new Skyfall Collection! It was a done deal... 
 Yeah.. I'm rocking a shatter! The base color is Three coats of O.P.I Goldeneye. Once my base was really dry I applied my Silver Shatter. The contrast of the Silver against the warm, Honey Gold is so much more awesome than I thought it would be. I topped it all off with some Seche Vite. The look was definitely metallic.... 

 Now don't forget to stop by my challenge partners Rie and Sam's to see their Metallic looks for day Eight!




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment