31 Day Challenge 2012! Day Six: Violet Nails

Happy caturday!! 

  Today Sam, Rie and myself will be taking on the Sixth prompt in the 31 Day Challenge. The task today is Violet nails. For this challenge day I actually knew exactly what I wanted to do and which colors I was to use. That has not been the trend so far throughout this challenge :D. I've been winging it for the most part. 
  This look features all Sation shades. Some of my favorite Purple cremes come from Sation. I knew I just HAD to use Miss Emo Shun All for this look. I've been pretty much obsessed with that polish since I tried it way back when. So I went through my Sation Purple stash to find complimenting shades of Purple and this is the end result... Have I told you guys how much I love the "spun sugar" mani look?
 This look started with a base of Two coats of Miss Emo Shun All. For the strings I used Sation's Love at First Lavender, Tardy Tart and Fan the Flames Fuchsia. I decided to leave it with out a top coat because I like the texture of the strings. I also didn't want to risk smudging my strings by trying to top coat them. 
  I've made some changes to my lighting yet again.... I'm always on the quest for better picture quality. There was just a bit too much glare for my liking, especially when I do nail art. So... I'm going to play around with this new set up and hopefully land on something I really like and is also appealing to you guys. As of right now, I'm pretty happy with how this looks. We'll see... 

  Now don't forget to stop by my challenge partners Rie and Sam's to see their Violet looks for day Six!

(**Products featured were provided by manucfacturer or PR company**)


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment